Your relationship with Grand Circus doesn't end upon graduation. You'll always be a member of our family and have access to our support resources right after graduation and beyond.
As an alum, you'll have unlimited career services support, including resume help, behavioral interview prep, job search assistance, and much more! We are here to support you in finding your first job in tech to your third job when you're looking to take your career to the next level.
- Resume review
- Behavioral interview practice/assistance
- Job search assistance
- Becoming a Grand Circus Mentor
- Grads looking for their 2nd or 3rd tech job after bootcamp
- Employer Connections
- Compensation conversations including promotions or raises
Virtual Employer Visits
- All job-seeking grads can still attend employer visits post-graduation
- 60-minute info sessions with companies that hire Grand Circus students.
- Some of the things you can expect to learn about:
- What the company does
- What a day in the life of a developer looks like
- Hiring process
- Any open positions
- Company goals, KPIs, OKRs
- Diversity initiatives
- Scheduled during lunch or from 6-7 p.m.
- You’ll be notified about employer visits through Slack
Refer Your Friends & Family, Make $$$!
The Grand Circus Alumni Referral program pays YOU $500 and gives your referrals $500 off any bootcamp. The best part… It’s super easy.
Just tell your friend/family member/colleague to submit their application at grandcircus.co/apply and make sure to include your name and current email address.
If they enroll & graduate from bootcamp, you'll receive your $500 referral bonus!
Volunteer for GC!
Volunteer your time to give back to our current bootcamp students. Your insight and experience is an invaluable resource that you can share with current students that Grand Circus is so thankful for. All events are remote and held via Zoom.
Slack Channels to Follow