Grand Circus will pay a $500 referral bonus to alumni who refer prospective students to Grand Circus (the “Program”). If the referred student ends up applying, enrolling, and graduating, the alumnus receives a $500 bonus. The student will also receive $500 off their tuition. Participation in the Program is governed by the terms and conditions described herein. By participating in the Program, you signify that you have read, understand, acknowledge, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Referrals and Bonuses
- The referred student must be a first-time applicant to a Grand Circus bootcamp.
- The referree must be an alumnus of a Grand Circus bootcamp and must confirm the referral and verify their own contact information.
- The referred student will receive the tuition discount whether or not the alumnus qualifies for the bonus.
- The referred student must complete the Grand Circus bootcamp requirements and graduate from the program for the alumnus to receive a bonus.
- The account of the alumnus with Grand Circus must be in good standing, with no monies owed.
- Payout of a bonus to an alumnus will take place upon the successful graduation of the referred student.
- There is no limit to how many students an alumnus can refer.
- Any recipient of a bonus pursuant to this Program agrees and acknowledges that they will be solely responsible for the payment of any and all taxes that may be due in respect to such bonus and that Grand Circus shall not be liable for any portion of any such taxes. In the event any governmental agency asserts that Grand Circus or any related entity or individual (collectively “Grand Circus”) is liable for any taxes on account of any sums of money paid to and/or received by a participant in the Program, such participant agrees that they shall indemnify and hold Grand Circus harmless from and for any and all such claims, obligations and/or liabilities.
- Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to this Program or any participation in it or to these terms and conditions shall be resolved under Virginia law (without reference to its conflicts of laws principles).
10. All participants in the Program agree to submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes arising out of or related to this Program or any participation in it or to these terms and conditions under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such arbitration, to the extent necessary, shall be conducted within the state of Virginia. Participants in the Program covenant not to sue or otherwise bring a claim against Grand Circus in any other forum.
All participants in the Program specifically acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Grand Circus arising out of or relating to the participant’s use of the Program or to these terms and conditions:
PARTICIPANTS IN THE PROGRAM ARE GIVING UP THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and
PARTICIPANTS IN THE PROGRAM ARE GIVING UP THEIR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between participants in the Program and Grand Circus concerning participants’ use of the Program. The failure of Grand Circus to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, Grand Circus and participants nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these terms and conditions.
- Grand Circus reserves the right to modify or amend at any time these terms and conditions and/or the methods through which bonuses are earned. Grand Circus reserves the right to disqualify anyone from participation in the Program at any time at its sole discretion, including without limitation if the participant does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws.
- Grand Circus reserves the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason.