Wondering how to start the journey into one of Grand Circus’ Coding Bootcamps? This blog is your step by step guide for success as a Coding Bootcamp Student at Grand Circus.
Step 1: FREE Intro to Coding Workshop
- Intro to Coding is offered at least once a week at our Detroit location and every other week in Grand Rapids
- We have options Tuesday at 6:30pm and Saturday at 9:00am, potential students can find all of the upcoming dates here
- This class will run a little under 3 hours
- Make sure students have a laptop with them!
Step 2: Fundamentals of Web Development
- This course is a more extensive version introduction to coding.
- This course will take place 9:00am – 5:00pm on Saturdays
- Interested participants can sign-up and find a workshop here
- Although this course is not free, if you end up enrolling in a bootcamp, the cost will be taken off of your tuition
Step 3: Introductory Workshop
- There are two options for an Introductory Course, students will take either (or both!) Intro to Front End or Intro to Back End
- These classes are two days long, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Registrations can be found here: Intro to Front End and Intro to Back End
- Like the fundamentals course, if you end up enrolling in a bootcamp, the cost will be taken off of your tuition
Step 4: Attend a Bootcamp Info Session
- Info Sessions are held approximately once a month, dates for both Grand Rapids and Detroit are available here
- This Info Session will cover:
- How our job assistance support works
- Application and interview process
- Financing and scholarships
- Q & A
- Tour of the Space
- Find an upcoming date here.