Fill out the interest form, then we’ll send you our bootcamp application.
Apply to Front-End Coding Bootcamp
Apply to Front-End After-Hours Bootcamp
Apply to C# .NET Coding Bootcamp
Apply to Java Coding Bootcamp
Apply to C# .NET After-Hours Coding Bootcamp
Fill out the more detailed application, and send it back. This is a chance for you to tell us about yourself and share why you’ve chosen Grand Circus for your coding education. It takes about thirty minutes to complete, and we use the information you provide to make sure that our courses are a fit for your skill sets and career goals.
Once we get your application, you’ll hear back from us within a few days. We’ll take a look and get in touch to let you know if we’d like to set up your team interview at Grand Circus.
For both the written application and our in-person interview, we’re looking to determine a potential student’s strengths across multiple areas, including curiosity, persistence at problem solving, willingness to be coached, ability to work on a team, and demonstrated interest in technology and coding.
As you’re filling out your Grand Circus application, consider the following:
- Why do you want to take a coding bootcamp?
- What are your tech career goals?
- Have you done your research so you know how coding courses fit with your unique strengths and skills?
- Do you have any beginner-level experience in tech?
- Why do you think Grand Circus would be a good fit for you?
- Are you ready to make a 12-week full-time commitment to the course?
- Are you a creative and tenacious problem-solver?
- Are you willing to be coached for professional performance?