Fill out the interest form to start the process.
Apply to a Coding Bootcamp
Fill out the full application, and submit. This is a chance for you to tell us about yourself and share why Grand Circus is the right fit for you. It takes about thirty minutes to complete, and we use the information you provide to make sure that our courses are a fit for your skill sets and career goals.
Here are some of the questions in the application:
- Tell us about yourself! What’s your background? This is your opportunity for us to get to know you.
- Why have you selected this specific programming language?
- What have you done to prepare for a coding bootcamp? What challenges have you faced?
- Why are you interested in learning software development?
- What are you expecting out of this bootcamp?
Once we get your application, you’ll hear back from us within a few days about your next steps, including scheduling an interview. For both the written application and interview, we’re looking to determine a potential student’s strengths across multiple areas, including curiosity, persistence at problem-solving, willingness to be coached, ability to work on a team, and demonstrated interest in technology and coding.
Before you apply, consider the following:
- Why do you want to take a coding bootcamp?
- What are your tech career goals?
- Have you done your research so you know how coding courses fit with your unique strengths and skills?
- Do you have any beginner-level experience in tech?
- Why do you think Grand Circus would be a good fit for you?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to the course?
- Are you a creative and tenacious problem-solver?
- Are you willing to be coached for professional performance?
Read our blog post
“Tips for Filling out a Coding Bootcamp Application”