Data Engineering Bootcamp
Data is the lifeblood of any organization today; the data generated in the last few years accounts for 90% of all the data generated in human history. To have value, this data needs to be analyzed and turned into valuable insights; more and more organizations are turning to Data Science and Data Engineering to accomplish that goal.
Turn your most valuable players into burgeoning data scientists, who can support your larger data team and goals.
Grand Circus has been up-skilling employees for over 5 years. At employers such as BCBS and Quicken Loans, we’ve even developed non-IT professionals into developers in as little as 12 weeks.
- The evening-based Data Engineering Bootcamp follows the upskilling model we’ve already proven.
- Grand Circus will do the work of engaging and empowering your current talent, so they can in turn support your data engineering goals and teams.
- Unit 1: Intro to Python
- Unit 2: Descriptive Statistics & Python Libraries for Exploratory Data Analysis
- Unit 3: Storing and Manipulating Data with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Unit 4: Java Programming
- Unit 5: Using a NOSQL database: Google Datastore
- Unit 6: Big Data Processing Systems
Additional Bootcamp Information
Who Can Take the Bootcamp
Employees who have a year or more programming experience and who are seeking to transition their careers into the in-demand niche of data engineering and data science, without advanced college degrees.
Start Date: August 16th, 2021
End Date: February 23rd, 2022
3 nights a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:30-8:30 pm for 26 weeks.