Full Stack C# .NET Bootcamp (28 Weeks / After Hours)
Launch your tech career–and salary–by standing out among junior developers and other bootcamp grads. The After-Hours Full Stack C# .NET Bootcamp is a live, online 28-week program.
Start your career in just 6 months!
Full stack bootcamps give you the ability to work on back-end and front-end projects. This gives you flexibility and marketability as a developer, while still having a niche.
After-Hours Full Stack C# .NET bootcamp includes two weeks of self-paced work we call Unit One. Classes are hosted three evenings a week - Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - from 6:30-10pmEST.
The Grand Circus After-Hours Full Stack Experience
When you’re here, you’re family. The support of Grand Circus employer connections, alumni mentorship, career coaching, affinity groups, and technical mentorship throughout your bootcamp will get you ahead of the curve upon graduation.
- One-on-one career, resume, and interview training
- Live, real-time learning
- Alumni mentorship and employer connections
- Full stack curriculum so you’re proficient in front end and back end, and can still focus your career on the niche that interests you
- Affinity groups to stay supported by your community, throughout bootcamp
Tuition & Dates
Tuition is $11,750
Your commitment to growth and education deserves to be honored. We hope to do that by supporting your financial planning and reducing financial barriers to bootcamp.
Feeling sticker shock? Our admissions team is ready to help you talk through your goals, options, and questions! Just let us know a little bit about you. You'll receive a resource email and personal outreach in 2 business days.
Bootcamp Cohort Dates
NOV 29 - JUNE 9, 2022; Mon, Weds, Thurs — Apply by Nov 1
JAN 31, 2022 - JULY 29, 2022; Mon, Weds, Thurs
APR 11, 2022 - OCT 7, 2022; Mon, Weds, Thurs
JUNE 21, 2022 - DEC 16, 2022; Mon, Weds, Thurs
SEPT 26, 2022 - APR 7, 2023; Mon, Weds, Thurs
All bootcamps take place in Eastern Time, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6:30-10 pm.
After-Hours Full Stack C# .NET is The Right Fit if...
- You’re enthusiastic about solving big picture problems
- Your creativity shines through working with large sets of information
- You want to learn a highly in-demand language and frameworks that will set you apart from other back end junior developers
- You are excited about coming up with the best possible solution to super interesting problems, and examining and taking a critical eye towards data
- You like research and are always eager to learn
- You’re game to learn code editing, accessibility, server management, debugging, and performance analysis.
- Working in the evenings for 28 weeks (6 months) fits your schedule better than the full-time program. Working parents, and everyone who wants to keep working while learning, we see you!
What to expect in class
- Explore new concepts and tools through virtual lectures and discussions
- Hands-on development of real-world projects
- Q&A time with your dedicated instructor and code coaches
- Dive deeper into topics and techniques via independent, pair, and group programming labs
- Soft Skills workshops to help equip you for career success
- Learn how to work on real-world projects and teams!
- Your final project will go into a Student Portal, where our network of employers will view your team projects!
- You'll have a professional portfolio to show off your job-ready skills
What's Special About Grand Circus Bootcamps
The Diversity of The Tech Community Should Reflect the Real World
At Grand Circus, we support all gender identities, orientations, religions, races, and cultures. From dedicated affinity groups to quarterly events, you’ll find a community of people just like you to help you on your journey. We believe the diversity of the tech community should reflect the diversity of the real world–it’s one of our core values.
When You're Here You're Family
From one-on-one support to small groups, our remote bootcamps provide the family vibes of our in-person model.
Your instructor, teaching assistants, program managers, and career coaches are there for you in real-time.
You can expect all the rigor of an in-person bootcamp and the resources you’ll need to start your new career.
Once you start after-hours sessions, you’ll be in virtual-class three evenings a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30 pm-10 pm. You’ll spend time in class learning new concepts, then break into labs and projects individually, in pairs, and as groups.
Before you start bootcamp, you’ll dive headfirst into two weeks of mandatory at-home learning that we call Unit One. This work provides the foundation for the bootcamp lessons and covers fundamentals that all successful developers need to know.
You will have access to Grand Circus code coaches to help you learn.
Confidently Enter the Tech Industry
We're not successful until you've landed your first job. That's why our career coaches have a robust, hands-on, one-on-one approach to help you become a leader in the tech field.
During bootcamp you'll learn how to research, and find your competitive edge, and plan your career. All students are required to setup one-on-one coaching sessions within the first 3 weeks of bootcamp. You'll learn through:
- Soft-skill workshops
- One-on-one mentorship for resume and interview readiness
- Resume and interview workshops
- Employer visits and Q&A during bootcamp
Don't Just Take Our Word For It. Hear From Alumni.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! With Grand Circus you’ll receive life time access to our career support and alumni network. You’ll start working on your job hunt, and job-ready skills on week one! We support our students from the time they learn their very first line of code until they find a career they’ll love, even after they graduate!
While tech is still growing–even since the economic changes of 2020–we know that there are a lot of concerns around getting hired after a bootcamp. While we don’t offer a job guarantee, we do promise to provide the best in the business career services and coaching. Our career services team helps you during bootcamp, and after bootcamp once you’ve become an alumnus. Combined with our network of employer connections in the Midwest and beyond, and a focus on equipping you to land your dream job through, you’ll have a full set of job-landing tools at your disposal. Check out our outcomes report for stats on hiring, diversity, and more!
Great question. We know this one can slow people down. Here are a few things you can do to help you decide.
- Attend one of our many events! Info sessions, coding workshops, and our other monthly events are great places for you to get to know the lay of the land.
- Take a workshop! They’re taught by bootcamp graduates who once asked the same question. They make coding un-intimidating and can answer your career questions along the way.
Our classrooms are filled with smart, tenacious people who are excited (and a bit nervous) to embark on a new journey into tech careers. Students come from a variety of professional backgrounds — from yoga instructors, healthcare professionals, to retail sales professionals and just about everything in between. We believe tech should reflect the diversity of the real world. We celebrate all backgrounds, races, ethnicities, orientations, and gender identities. Our affinity groups are a great way to connect with other people who share your walk of life. We strive to create a collaborative, diverse classroom and if you’ve made it this far into the FAQ, you’ll fit right in. You can get more details on demographics in our Outcomes report.
Both after-hours and full-time programs follow the same curriculum, have amazing instructors, program managers, and career coaches. The only difference is the schedule. The after-hours program is 28 weeks and meets from 6:30pm-10pmEST on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The full-time program is 14 weeks and meets daily from 9am-5pmEST.
Great question! In short, you’ll need good laptop. A second monitor/TV/tablet will really help you out. You’ll need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. ChromeOS does not support all the software you will need. If you want to use a Linux computer, know that there will be slight differences between your software and what you see on teacher screens. Windows is the best platform for a .NET Bootcamp. You can use a Mac in a .NET Bootcamp, but you will need to install Windows on it using Apple Boot Camp
Specific laptop specs
- Minimum: At least a dual-core 2Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- Recommended: At least quad-core (4 cores) Intel i5 or i7, AMD Ryzen 5/7/9, or (Mac) M1
- RAM: 8 GB or more is ideal
- Storage: Please make sure you have at least 15GB free space for software and projects. A Solid State Drive (SSD) recommended for better performance.
- Display: A 12-inch screen with 1366×768 resolution will serve you well
Second Monitor: For remote bootcamps, a second screen is recommended–if you don’t have a monitor for a second screen, you could use a television or potentially a tablet.
Yes! Unit 1 is a very important part of a students transition into the bootcamp and is part of the bootcamp curriculum! We require all students to complete the Unit 1 pre-work and submit on the specified due date. Grand Circus instructors will evaluate Unit 1 and on occasion require students to re-do and re-submit Unit 1 before the start of class. If students do not complete the Unit 1 on time or don’t pass, unfortunately this may not be a good fit and is grounds for removal from the bootcamp.
Before the first day, every bootcamp student completes two full weeks of mandatory pre-work we call Unit 1. This work provides the foundation for the bootcamp lessons and covers fundamentals that all successful developers need to know. But you’re not on your own: we offer Tech Wednesdays each week which are specifically designed to help you troubleshoot all your Unit 1 questions. We also strongly recommend you reach out to developers either in the Grand Circus community or others you may know to learn more about their experiences in tech.
A bachelor’s degree is not required to get into our coding bootcamps. We’ve had many students without degrees become very successful and find great jobs that they love. One of the coolest parts about coding bootcamps is it is a way to enter this field without a degree. However, it’s important to note that some jobs in the tech industry will require a four-year degree.