Have You Recently Experienced Job Loss? Looking For A New Career Path?
We are here to help! We understand recent layoffs have taken a toll on many. While taking the necessary steps toward a new career path during this time is important, the decision can come with financial stress. To try and relieve some of the financial burdens, we are offering a limited-time discount of $5,000 off of our regular bootcamp price!
Apply before the deadline ends at 11:59 PM on March 15th, 2023
- Applicants will need to provide proof of layoff/job elimination.
- Applicants must have lost job after September, 1, 2022 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Does not apply to currently enrolled students or alumni as of February 1, 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out your application on www.grandcircus.co/apply.
- Make sure to tell us on your application that you saw this promotion & wish to receive the discount.
- Someone from our admissions team will reach out to you ASAP!
*NOTE* This discount cannot be stacked with Grand Circus scholarships or other discounts.
WHY CHOOSE THIS CAREER PATH?
Despite big layoffs, it’s still a great time to work in tech! Companies everywhere are in-demand for software engineers, full-stack developers, data scientists, cloud architects and other similar, highly specialized roles.
Tech talent is still desperately needed in many industries, and they are actively looking. At Grand Circus, we give you the tools to make a lasting impression on hiring managers, which is needed now more than ever.
During our bootcamp programs, you will learn to code and develop important problem solving, technical, and soft skills to thrive in today's fast-paced tech environment.
Bootcamps are live, online, and intensive courses, hosted three evenings a week after hours.
Begin your career transition with our pre-bootcamp workshops.
Get live, hands-on help from instructors who know exactly what you're going through.
- Sync up with instructors on LinkedIn
- Meet newcomers just like you
- Every workshop is led by a Grand Circus graduate; ask them questions and hear their stories