What will I learn?
Learn how WordPress works and why it is the most popular CMS on the web. Get answers to your hosting & domain questions. What are plugins, themes, and widgets? Learn what makes a good theme good, and how to avoid a bad theme.
- Install WordPress
- Publish content on your website
- Add Plugins & Widgets
- Choose a good WordPress theme
- Recognize a bad theme
- Keep your WordPress site secure & prevent hacks
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost for this course is $150 & will cover all costs of the class
Dates: May 7 & 9, 2018 (Monday & Wednesday) from 6 – 8:30pm
Refund for Cancellation: An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to seminar or workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required!
Materials to bring to class:
- We’ll help you install WordPress locally on your computer via Bitnami (instructions will be emailed prior to class)
- Optional: A topic for your new website & any photos you want to use on the website.