What will I learn?
What Will I Learn?
- How a WordPress theme works
- PHP coding basics
- Designing a style guide
- How to code a page template
- Tips and Tricks for creating a good WordPress theme
You’ll Be Able to Answer These Questions:
- How are WordPress themes built?
- What is the difference between a child theme, starter theme and coding a theme from scratch?
- How can I redesign my website without losing my work?
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost for this course is $150 & will cover all costs of the class
Dates: February 20 & 22, 2018 (Tuesday & Thursday) from 6p – 8:30p
Refund for Cancellation: An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to seminar or workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of CSS
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (recommend taking Build Your First WordPress Website)
- Note: you do not need to currently have a website or a WordPress site to take this workshop.