What will I learn?
Outline and Key Takeaways:
What is bad design? How do we define it? Isn’t it subjective?
Parts of a Document:
- Limitations of Word Processors
- Using Unconventional Software (Powerpoint/Slides)
Putting it all together
- Creating wireframes – visualization
- Thinking with type
- Choosing color
- Choosing content
- Placing content on the page
- Aligning tools
Key Take Aways
- Create beautiful documents and presentations
- Students will leave having created 1 professional looking document
- Get more from everyday programs such as Google Docs
- Learn modern design standards for:
Featured Instructor: David Boni
Dave Boni is a local designer and entrepreneur. His companies have been featured on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Observer, Tech Insider and more. He now focuses on building dockups.com, a web software that will give everyone the power to create beautiful documents, presentations and more. You can find him any given weekend dancing (poorly) at one of the many bars in Downtown Detroit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Date: January 25, 2017
Refund for Cancellation: An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).More Answers