What will I learn?
- What a successful project looks like
- What makes a project succeed (hint…communication, user involvement and small steps)
- Who’s responsible for what
- Why culture plays a key role
YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
What are the similarities, and differences, between Scrum and Kanban? How, and when, does project planning occur? How do we estimate and forecast? Why do these frameworks give us the best chance of project success?
- Grasp of the roles and mechanics of Scrum and Kanban
- Techniques for estimating items
- Approaches to forecasting
- Project planning concepts
- Understanding of what type of ecosystem offers the greatest chance of project success
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost for this course is $75 & will cover all costs of the class
Dates: March 13 & 15 (Tuesday & Thursday) from 6 – 8pm
Refund for Cancellation: An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to seminar or workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).
Prerequisites: No prerequisites required!
Materials to bring to class:
- Bring a laptop
- Notebook/pad of paper