What will I learn?
- Introduction to databases.
- Introduction to MySQL
- Introduction to the ER model
- Introduction to SQL Querying
- Writing SELECT Queries
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Working with Data Types
- Using DML to Modify Data
- Using Built-in Functions
- Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Using Subqueries
- Building Stored Procedures and Functions
- Error Handling
Featured Instructor: Dr. Kamel Rushaidat, PhD
Your instructor is Dr. Kamel Rushaidat, PhD. Kamel is the lead instructor at Grand Circus and has taught cohorts of students in Java and .NET(C#). Trust us, you'll be in good hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dates & Time: December 4, 6, 11 & 13th from 6 – 8:30pm
Prerequisites: Basic programming knowledge
- Bring a PC (with Windows 7 or later) or a Mac
- Download the MySQL server and other tools before the first day of class (you will be provided with these links ahead of time)
Refund for Cancellation: An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to seminar or workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).More Answers