What will I learn?
- jQuery basics
- How to dynamically manipulate the DOM
- How to use jQuery plugins
- Standards of compliant web design and best practices
Significant coursework will take place outside of the classroom, and the ability to commit to project and study time outside of the classroom is required. You will need to bring your own laptop. The graphic to the left shows the daily flow of class; lots of hands-on learning!
Featured Instructor: Landall Proctor
Landall is an alumni of the Grand Circus Front-end Bootcamp in 2015 and is currently working as a developer at LevelEleven in Downtown Detroit
Frequently Asked Questions
Dates & Time:
February 27, March 1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29, April 3 and 5, 6:00 – 8:00pm
- $395 (Limited Time – Orig. $795!) PROMO CODE “PARTTWOROCKS” for $400 off.
- Tuition is due no later than the Monday before class starts. Payment is required to reserve your spot in the class.
Refund for Cancellation:
An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to seminar or workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).
You’ll need to have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS – or have completed Intro to Development Part One: HTML + CSS to take this course.More Answers