What will I learn?
Core Eclipse functionality
- Selecting a workspace
- Creating a class
- Creating the main method
- Running a Java application
- What is Java
- Why is Java everywhere?
- Why is it still around?
Classes & Methods
- What are they? (syntax, variables, methods)
- Parts of a class
- Parts of a method
- Relational Operators
- If & switch statements
- Being able to use array lists to store variables in loops
- Being able to define a while, for and a do while loop.
- Being able to use a while, for and do while loop
- Being able to define what a method is.
- Being able to define the 4 different method access modifiers.
- Introduce students to the concept of single responsibility programming
- Passing parameters into methods
- Being able to define static vs void methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upcoming Intro to Back End Weekend Courses
- August 18 & 19
- September 15 & 16
Refund for Cancellation: An applicant requesting cancellation within three (3) business days after making an initial payment, but prior to seminar or workshop start date, is entitled to a refund of all tuition and fees paid with the exception of the non-refundable deposit (if applicable).More Answers