INTERESTED IN TECH? WANT TO LEVEL UP YOUR SKILLS IN JUST SIX MONTHS?
HOW IT WORKS
Begin your career transition with our pre-bootcamp workshops.
Get live, hands-on help from instructors who know exactly what you’re going through.
- Sync up with instructors on LinkedIn
- Meet new-comers just like you
- Every workshop is led by Grand Circus alumni; ask them questions and hear their stories
- Intro to Coding (1 night, FREE)
- Intro to C# Workshop (2 nights, $75)*
Launch your tech career (and salary) with a Grand Circus After-Hours bootcamp. During the 28-week program, you will learn to code and develop important problem solving, technical, and soft skills to thrive in today’s fast-paced tech environment.
Learn more about the After-Hours Bootcamps:
Grand Circus bootcamps are eligible for the Rock FOC Education Reimbursement Benefit. Full-time team members can receive up to $5,250 per year, and part-time team members can receive $2,625 per year in tuition reimbursement.
In order to be eligible, team members MUST:
- Get approval from your team leader
- Complete a Tuition Reimbursement Application at least two weeks prior to starting the bootcamp.
- Pay the full cost of tuition. Reimbursement will be made upon the successful completion of the program.
- Complete your bootcamp and follow the instructions within your approval notification to submit your certificate of completion and all receipts. You MUST submit your grades and receipts within 3 months of completing your bootcamp.
- Get paid! Within 2 pay periods of submission, your payment arrives just like your normal paycheck.
For more information on Tuition Reimbursement, please reach out to The GUY Pulse at BenefitsTeam@quickenloans.com
For Grand Circus course information, please reach out to email@example.com